- Go to your Google Play Market and download/install CSipSimple
- Configure your preferences on the first screen as you see fit
- Click “Add Account”
- On “Choose wizard” – choose the “Generic” option under the “Basic” options, which is below all the United States options.
- Account Name: Your preference – this is just a label for you
- User: Your SIP Username (normally your extension number)
- Server: IP or Hostname of your VOIP PBX
- Password: Your SIP Secret
There are some advanced settings that can be changed if you are experiencing lots of bad quality – the reason it’s bad, if it is, is that your phone is attempting to have too high quality of a call. The fix is to change to a codec that uses less bandwidth, which will result in a better call experience.